08 Aug Do you have a head for numbers? ArtCan is hiring a part-time bookkeeper.
We’re hiring a bookkeeper! It’s no secret we’d rather be creating. Help us spread the word to find the right person to mind our pounds and pence.
Our Trustees have approved the new role of bookkeeper to support the Director of ArtCan in her day to day running of the organisation. The ArtCan Bookkeeper will be an integral part of the administrative team.
It is anticipated the role will require a commitment of 2-3 hours per month and would suit someone who is London based. Key responsibilities will include:
- updating and maintaining cash book and bank account reconciliations
- accounting for prepaid expenses and deferred income
- preparation of quarterly management accounts
- preparation and submission of annual statutory financial accounts
- preparation and submission of corporation tax return
- submission of any other statutory obligations (confirmation statement, other)
- regular meeting with the Director of ArtCan at a mutually beneficial time
Role description and application instructions are in the full job description, which you can download here: ArtCan Bookkeeper – Role Description.