04 Jan Come create with us as an ArtCan Marketing Volunteer!
ArtCan’s all-volunteer, behind-the-scenes admin team needs a spare set of hands! We’re looking for a marketing-savvy individual who wants to contribute ideas and be part of the conversation. We want you to bring your ideas and challenge us to try new ways of spreading ArtCan’s work and artworks! After all, who says marketing and PR can’t be an art form?
Get in touch if you…
- really, really love Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (or other platforms), especially for brand promotion
- are eager to implement your own ideas to expand our reach and grow our audience
- understand the basics of social media analytics to gauge how effective our posts are
- know how to stream “live” from an event to Instagram Stories and Facebook Live
- communicate clearly and enthusiastically with colleagues via email
- know a thing or two about what a successful event looks like
- have experience or are eager to learn how to plan a digital marketing campaign for art exhibitions
- have experience or are eager to learn Mailchimp or similar system to write and send emails
You’ll work closely with ArtCan Director (Kate) and Marketing Director (Ellen). Ideally you’re London-based or London-convenient as many of our events throughout the year are held in central London. Time commitment is expected to be 5 hours flexi working per week.
Drop us a note if this sounds like you!